Rules of Entry/How to Vote
Step 1: Obtaining the nomination forms
- Nomination forms may be obtained from the website: www.barbadostourismawards.com and specified locations.
- You may nominate an individual or a business/ organisation for the desired award category. However, you are not permitted to nominate yourself for an individual award.
- There are nomination forms for each award category. Select the correct nomination form.
Step 2: Completing the nomination forms
- Review the nomination form before starting to complete the document. Ensure that you understand the instructions and have all the information required to complete the document.
- Include contact information for the nominee and for yourself.
- Select the industry category that best describes the business/organisation being nominated or (for an individual nominee) the type of job/organisation in which that person is employed (e.g., accommodation, transportation, food & beverage, etc.).
- Answer all questions in all sections of the nomination form.
- Be fair and honest in your responses.
- Please keep submissions within the specified word limit(s).
Step 3: Checking the nomination forms
- Ensure you provide all required information on the nomination form.
- Ensure you attach all required supporting documentation to the nomination form.
- Ensure the nominee is aware of the nomination and has agreed to participate in the process.
Step 4: Submitting the nomination formsYou can submit your nomination forms using one of the following methods:
- Online: www.barbadostourismawards.com
- Mail to:
Barbados Tourism Awards,
P. O. Box 152, Bridgetown, Barbados
- Deliver to:
Caribbean Catalyst Inc.
River Road, St. Michael, Barbados